The BMR calculator allows you to calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) as well as other information relating to the Kilojoules you burn a day. To use the calculator, simply input details about yourself such as your age, gender, weight and height. The calculator will then calculate an estimate of your BMR and adjust you BMR by various factors to allow you to see an estimate of the Kilojoules you burn a day based on your level of activity.
- Sedentary: Little or no exercise
- Lightly active: Light exercise/sports 1-3 days per week.
- Moderately active: Moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days per week.
- Very active: Hard exercise/sports 6-7 days per week.
- Extra active: Very hard exercise/sports and a physical job or double training.